What a 14th Birthday!

/ Thursday, April 15, 2010 /
Hmm, I don't know how to star this :lol:
Uh, some days ago, 8th of April, it's, uhm, eh, my birthday.. hehehe..
I didn't celebrate it with a party, that day is just like usual day in my life. But a thing make it different is, when I was at school, everybody (not everybody, but so many people) come to me and say "Hey, Happy birthday, wish you all the best!" and some of them add the happy b'day greetings with "God Bless You!", what can I said is only "Thank you" and a smile added =)
That day, in the morning (in my house, I mean my parents' :lol:), I didn't receive any birthday greeting from my mom and dad, so I feel like 'aww, they forget my birthday =('. But when I was come back home, then my mom said "Aww, welcome, and Happy Birthday!! Sorry I forget it in the morning, then your dad make me remember it", and then my mom call my dad in his office and my dad say happy birthday to me by phone. :)
Ehmm, I didn't get any gift from my parents, but they ask me to go out (not a date :rofl:) and they buy me a bowl of noodle, my mother said noodle is a sign to make my age 'long' (as long as the noodle? XD). I think it likes one of the Chinese Beliefs =='. But I was a bit hungry, so I grab it to my mouth and fill my stomach until I think it's too full XD.
From my friends? Ow! I receive a cute gift :lol:. It's from two of my best friends (nath and berta). Thanks my friend!! :D
Wanna see the gift? Here is it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Currently Reading

Instagram (@elvrydasgl)

 
Copyright © 2010 WE ALL NEED CAFFEINE, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger + Elvryda F. Sagala